- We are based within easy reach from London via M1 motorway Junction 6 (Between Watford & St.Albans)
- We are looking for an enthusiastic trainee to join our friendly team
- Tutor is experienced with 100% pass rate
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship offered
At Bricket Wood Pharmacy we provide a variety of Private and NHS services such as MURs, NMS, CPCS, Flu Vaccinations, Chlamydia screening, NRT voucher scheme, dispensing of FP10 MDA, MDS and Care Home dispensing etc.
- support day to day running of the pharmacy
- develop clinical knowledge, dealing with prescription interventions, provide advice to patients on Minor Ailments and provide healthy living advice
- prepare or direct the preparation of prescribed medicaments following prescriptions issued by medical doctors and other health professionals
- advise health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines
- highlight a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions
- check that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients
- maintain prescription files and record issue of drugs/medicines
- ensure that drugs and medicaments are in good supply and are stored properly
- participate in record-keeping requirements
- gain independent business experience.
Applicant will be enrolled on an external training course to support preparation for Pre-Registration exam.
This position is for 37.5 hours per week at Bricket Wood Pharmacy for a 52 week contract.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
Location: Bricket Wood Pharmacy, 111 Oakwood Road, Bricket Wood, St.Albans, AL2 3QB.
Start Date for this position is negotiable up to 13th November 2020
Skills, Qualifications or Experience Required:
Applicant must have the following qualification at start of employment:
- Master of Pharmacy degree or PGDip (Post Graduate Diploma) or OSPAP (overseas pharmacist assessment programme) or any other qualification recognised by General Pharmaceutical Council
- Pharmacy experience preferred but not essential
- Applicant must have good communicational and organisational skills.
Posting Date of Advert: 17th May 2020
Closing Date for applications: 26th June 2020
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 negotiable.
4 weeks paid annual holiday, paid bank holidays.
Please email you CV to apply: email@example.com