Archived on 29 February 2020 – this content has expired.
47 Roman Way,
Technician, Pharmacy Dispensers
Carters Chemist is an independent pharmacy committed to offering the best service to our customers.
We are recruiting for a NVQ2/NVQ3 level qualified Dispenser/Technician to join our great team.
Qualified Medicines Counter Assistants can also apply provided they have certification and have aspirations of working as part of the dispensary team.
You will be required to work a total of 40 hours a week:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 11am to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
Salary competitive and based on experience.
As a Dispenser/Technician, you will be required to:
- Ensure customers receive a friendly, attentive service
- Label and dispense medication
- Assist with the day to day running of the dispensary
- Ordering and checking of received goods
- Communicate with customers regarding prescriptions and over the counter queries
- Be in regular communication with healthcare professionals
- Support the delivery of professional services
- Assist in improving the counter sales.
- The candidate will have minimum of 1-year pharmacy experience ideally with an NVQ level 2 or NVQ level 3 qualification (if not candidate must be a qualified Medicines Counter Assistant)
- Be a team player
- Have a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and motivated
- Compassionate and caring.
If you are enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated you could be the person we are looking for.
Full training will be provided to carry out the role if necessary.
- Staff Discount
- Pension Scheme
- Performance-based bonus
Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician required. Application closing date 29/02/2020.