As a well-established community pharmacy in the heart of North Watford, we pride ourselves in the great relations we have with our neighbouring GP surgery (Tudor Surgery), surrounding GP surgeries and pharmacies within our Primary Care Network and most importantly of all, our patients and customers.
Our commitment to providing an array of services such as emergency contraception, blood pressure checks, the community pharmacist consultation service and flu vaccination (to name a few) enables us to provide the best standards of care to a wide range of diverse service users, meeting the needs of our community.
We are looking to recruit a foundation trainee pharmacist (pre-registration pharmacist) to join our cheerful and hard-working team here at Chagcrest. We hope to recruit a candidate that will exercise the time and effort needed to learn, understand and eventually independently perform the following responsibilities, to confidently develop into a well-rounded and assertive pharmacist ready for qualification.
Some of your responsibilities as a foundation trainee pharmacist will include:
- Providing safe and clinically appropriate OTC advice and prescription counselling
- Providing services such as blood pressure checks following sufficient training
- Preparing, amending and processing dosette trays
- Answering queries from both patients and other healthcare professionals
- Assisting with necessary pharmacy procedures such as End of the month submissions, quality payment scheme submissions, audits and maintenance of pharmacy records
Full job description can be viewed here.