Chagcrest Pharmacy Ltd – Watford
Archived on 15 November 2021 – this content has expired.
141-143 Bushey Mill Lane
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2021/22
As a longstanding community pharmacy in the heart of Watford, we pride ourselves on the great relations we have with our neighbouring GP surgery (Tudor Surgery), surrounding surgeries and most importantly our customers/patients, in addition to the support and services we provide to our local area.
We are looking to a recruit a pre-registration pharmacist that can appreciate the time and effort we put in to maintaining these relations by learning, understanding and finally mastering the following responsibilities you will gradually become accustom to during your training year.
Some of your responsibilities as a pre-reg will include:
- Providing safe and clinically appropriate advice during prescription counselling and OTC sales
- Preparing, processing and amending dosette trays
- Answering queries from both patients and other healthcare professionals
- Assisting and participating in necessary pharmacy processes such as end of the month submissions, audits, staff training and the maintenance of records
We aim to provide fully a supportive pharmacy environment to enable you and shape you in becoming a well-rounded pharmacist ready for qualification – to be confident in the skills, experience and clinical knowledge you develop with us.
Full job description can be viewed here.
- Twenty days holidays
- Protected study time during the working week and weekends
- Further advice and support provided through the pharmacy’s NPA membership
- A cross-sector placement in hospital
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 15/11/2021.