Charles Michie Pharmacy – Aberdeen
Archived on 31 March 2021 – this content has expired.
391 Union Street,
Job Share Pharmacist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Job Share Pharmacist Manager to join our pharmacy team in Union Street, Aberdeen.
Part time position – 2 days a week with rotational Saturdays
- Managing day to day running of a busy community pharmacy
- Providing excellent customer care
- Building strong links with local healthcare professionals
- Delivering and enhancing a wide range of pharmacy services including vaccinations, travel health clinics, smoking cessation, weight management and other health services
- Effectively motivate and manage the development of the branch team
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Ensuring the branch complies with company and GPhC Standards
- Full Head Office support will be given
- Liaise closely with management to efficiently drive the business forward
- Liaise closely with nearby surgeries
- Balance increasing prescription volumes while enhancing pharmacy services
- Have a good understanding of NHS pharmacy funding and how to maximise profit
- Demonstrate cost effective buying through established channels and use of PMR
- Opportunity to train as an Independent Prescriber
- Experience in pharmacy management preferred but not essential
Full job description here.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Life Policy
- Happy work environment
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/03/2021.