Chemists 4 U – Skelmersdale
35-37 Greenhey Place
|Chemist4U owned by Innox Trading Ltd is a fast growing online Pharmacy who is seeking a talented, motivated and experienced Pharmacy Technician (Dispenser) to join our Pharmacy team. You will be joining a passionate team who work together contribute to the success of the business.
The Pharmacy is open Monday to Friday 08.30 to 5.30 with no evening and no weekend working is required.
The responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician include:
• Working with and providing support to the Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacists
• Preparation of prescriptions
• Providing high quality customer service over the phone and email.
• Provide administration support.
Being able to work with confidential information and follow set processes.
The Pharmacy Technician will have:
• An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Pharmacy Services or equivalent (e.g. Dispensary Assistants Course)
• Experience working in a community Pharmacy.
• Be able to work as part of a team and take your own initiative when required.
• The ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail
• A passion for learning, a willingness to be trained and continuously professionally develop.
• IT skills. Although not essential previous experience of Proscript would be advantageous.
• A professional manner and good quality written and verbal English language skills.
|In addition to the hourly rate you will be invited to participate in the employee bonus scheme and will receive staff discount to all products sold by in our e-commerce business.
Competivie salary will guarentee an increase from your current rate.
Healthcare assistant vacancy available. Application closing date: 30/11/2016
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: email@example.com