Archived on 31 October 2020 – this content has expired.
19 Ringwood Highway,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2020/21
Chemycare Pharmacy is offering five pre-registration positions within the desirable West Midlands area, each looking to acquire a student from summer 2020 & 2021 intakes. You will be working alongside an experienced pharmacy team of 32 years providing a wide range of multi award-winning enhanced and advanced NHS & private services. We have close relationships with local GP practices and appointed LPC/PCN/PSNC members within the company providing a bespoke opportunity to shadow. Excellent first time pass rate.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- MPharm degree (currently a 3rd or 4th year student)
- Able to start in July/August 2020 & 2021
- A good team player with effective communications skills
- Committed to working in a community pharmacy
- Keen to learn and apply new skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We looking forward to having you as part of our team!
- Average of 40 hours a week including dedicated half a day study time
- Free Enrolment onto an external training programme (structured training in accordance to GPhC standards) – inc. two monthly off-site study days, online resources, additional Buttercups tutor support, new style mock examinations & calculations questions, first aid training
- Reimbursement of GPhC/RPS fees
- Cross sector Hospital placement
- Future job prospects
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays and study leave
- Staff discount
- Competitive salary of £21,000
Experienced dedicated tutor on-site with fortnightly review sessions
- GPhC approved 52 week training plan
5 or more
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/10/2020.