Chemycare Pharmacy is offering five pre-registration positions within the desirable West Midlands area, each looking to acquire a student from summer 2020 & 2021 intakes. You will be working alongside an experienced pharmacy team of 33 years providing a wide range of multi award-winning enhanced and advanced NHS & private services. We have close relationships with local GP practices and appointed LPC/PCN/PSNC members within the company providing a bespoke opportunity to shadow. Excellent first time pass rate.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- MPharm degree (currently a 4th year student)
- Able to start in July/August 2020 & 2021
- A good team player with effective communications skills
- Committed to working in a community pharmacy
- Keen to learn and apply new skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We’ll also be providing covid risk assessment for each staff member, physical barrier in place, and social distancing/face covering rules followed, access to all PPE.
We looking forward to having you as part of our team!