Archived on 30 June 2021 – this content has expired.
153 Station Road,
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2021/22
Chemycare Pharmacy is offering five pre-registration positions within the desirable West Midlands area, each looking to acquire a student from summer 2020 & 2021 intakes. You will be working alongside an experienced pharmacy team of 33 years providing a wide range of multi award-winning enhanced and advanced NHS & private services. We have close relationships with local GP practices and appointed LPC/PCN/PSNC members within the company providing a bespoke opportunity to shadow. Excellent first time pass rate.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- MPharm degree (currently a 4th year student)
- Able to start in July/August 2020 & 2021
- A good team player with effective communications skills
- Committed to working in a community pharmacy
- Keen to learn and apply new skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
It is very unlikely that the salary for this post will meet the Home Office requirements for Tier 2 Visas.
We’ll also be providing covid risk assessment for each staff member, physical barrier in place, and social distancing/face covering rules followed, access to all PPE.
We looking forward to having you as part of our team!
- Average of 40 hours a week including dedicated half a day study time
- Free Enrolment onto an external training programme (structured training in accordance to GPhC standards) – inc. two monthly off-site study days, online resources, additional external training provider tutor support, new style mock examinations & calculations questions, first aid training
- Reimbursement of GPhC/RPS fees
- Cross sector Hospital placement
- Future job prospects
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays and study leave
- Staff discount
- Competitive salary of £21,000
Experienced dedicated tutor on-site with fortnightly review sessions
- GPhC approved 52 week training plan
5 or more
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/06/2021.