Full Time Dispenser
Antrim Health Centre, Antrim, Northern Ireland
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full Time Dispenser to work in our Antrim Health Centre branch in Antrim. The hours of work are 40 hours per week working between the hours of 8.30am and 6.15pm Monday to Wednesday and 8.30am and 6.00pm Thursday and Friday. Applicants must be fully flexible to work according to the rota. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
• Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
• Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
• Flexible to work according to the rota
• Team worker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
• Previous relevant dispensary experience
• Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form from our website at www.clearpharmacy.com/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call us on 02890 247333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Georgina McGonigle, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com on or before Friday 3rd August by 5pm.