Part Time Temporary Trainee Dispenser (Maternity Cover)
Michael Street, Peel, Isle of Man
We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Temporary Trainee Dispenser to work at our branch in Peel, Isle of Man. The hours of work are 10 hours per week working from 9.00am to 2:00pm Tuesday and Thursday. Additional hours may also be required from time to time to cover holidays and periods of sickness.
Working as part of a team duties can include; sales of over the counter medicines, providing customers with information on symptoms and products, prescription receipt and collection, date checking, and the ordering, receiving and storing of pharmaceutical stock. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
• Hold NPA Pharmacy Interact/ Healthcare Assistant Course or equivalent
• Be willing to become a Dispenser
• Previous relevant experience working in pharmacy
• Flexible to work according to the rota
• Team worker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be prepared to complete further training within the pharmacy
• Previous relevant dispensary experience
• Hold NPA Accredited Assistants course or equivalent NVQ Level II in Pharmacy Services
Too apply, be download an application form from our website www.clearpharmacy.com/careers or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be returned by post to Georgina McGonigle, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or by email to email@example.com on or before Friday 3rd August 2018 by 5pm.