Cockerton Pharmacy – Darlington
Archived on 26 August 2019 – this content has expired.
5 West Auckland Road,
Dispensary Manager (Full Time)
Suitable candidate would be a MPharm (Master of Pharmacy) graduate from the UK, who will:
• advise health professionals on the selection and appropriate use of medicines;
• highlight a drug’s potential side effects, identifies harmful interactions with other drugs and assesses the suitability of treatments for patients with particular health conditions;
• check that recommended doses are not being exceeded and that instructions are understood by patients;
• maintain prescription files and records issue of narcotics, poisons and other habit-forming drugs;
• liaise with other professionals regarding the development manufacturing and testing of drugs;
• participate in clinical pharmacy practice and NHS England national audits;
• ensure that drugs and medicaments are in good supply and are stored properly.
Role: Full Time
Location: North East (Darlington, County Durham)
Application Start Date: 29/07/19
Application End Date: 26/08/19
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Holidays and staff discount
Dispensary Manager required. Application closing date 26/08/2019.