Colinton Pharmacy Limited – Edinburgh
Archived on 28 June 2020 – this content has expired.
46a Bridge Road,
Superintendent Pharmacist Manager, Pharmacist Manager
Superintendent Pharmacist & Manager
This family owned, community pharmacy has an exciting opening for an experienced Pharmacist, who is looking for a new opportunity as a Superintendent Manager in the heart of the beautiful area of Colinton in Edinburgh. The dispensary, with spectacular views across Colinton Dell, is situated in a recently refurbished pharmacy in the centre of the village.
Colinton Pharmacy Ltd is committed to the community pharmacy ethos, to provide a local, professional and caring service in an efficient and effective way to all of its patients and customers. You would be leading a dedicated team of dispensers and front shop staff who have shown incredible commitment to providing that service over the last few months.
- The new superintendent will be supported by:
- an accuracy checking technician, with a technician and 3 dispensing assistants in the dispensary;
- 3 medicines counter assistants and a delivery driver;
- locum cover to allow monthly administration duties;
- a friendly and approachable board of directors; and
- membership of Edinpharm Ltd a buying group of independent community pharmacies, based in our building.
- The pharmacy is very close to the local GP surgery, allowing for a mutually beneficial, close working relationship with the other local healthcare professionals
- You would be able to build on this and to develop further the care and advice services currently offered to our patients
- There will be genuine opportunity for personal development as you play a key role in the delivery of healthcare in the community in a safe, effective and efficient way
- You would be expected to provide regular communication to the board of directors
- Admin duties include providing monthly figures to our accountant, all Pharmacy claims and a quarterly board report
We would be looking to you to develop the business through:
- the provision of excellent, person centered care, build sales and deliver profit;
- an enthusiastic style of team leadership that will deliver performance and development of all the staff
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Community Pharmacy
- Previous management experience essential
- Ability to use Pharmacy software efficiently
- A role in developing the future direction of the business
- A competitive salary with potential for future profit sharing arrangement
- Working Monday to Friday, currently with locum cover on Saturdays
- Opening hours 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5:45pm
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Personal pension provision
Superintendent Pharmacist & Manager required. Application closing date 28/06/2020.