Croasdales – Bury St Edmunds
Archived on 1 August 2021 – this content has expired.
UK, East of England
Mount Farm Surgery,
Bury St Edmunds,
We are an independent, family run Pharmacy, looking to employ a Pharmacist to join our busy and hardworking team.
The current requirement would be to work Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8.30am – 6.30pm at our branch located in Mount Farm Doctors Surgery, this branch benefits from a large dispensing robot. You would also be required to work two Saturdays a month 8.30am – 5.30pm in our Bury St Edmunds town centre pharmacy.
For the correct candidate there is a possibility that these days could be changed to be more suitable to the individual. We are also open to increasing these days if more hours are desired or to take on two pharmacists to job share if the correct candidates are found.
Our ideal candidate;
- Registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected
- Efficient in prioritising work in an extremely busy environment
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers
- Have an interest in providing additional services and gaining further knowledge
- Be able to build good relations with patients and staff
- Be confident in learning and using new technology
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Professional and caring at all times
If you require more information feel free to contact Nick Cooper on 07866 597493
- Competitive salary
- Part-time hours: 30/39 per week
- Expected start date: 09/08/2021
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
To keep our staff safe we have installed plastic screens at the tills. All staff are wearing masks and have access to visors. We are limiting numbers of patients into the pharmacy at any one time and we are operating a one way system.
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 01/08/2021.