Fairlee Pharmacy is a family-run independent pharmacy that has served the local population in Clapham and Battersea for the last 30 years.
From our large premises, our friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable team provide excellent customer services and care within a modern working environment.
As a Pre-Reg pharmacist, you will learn how we work at the forefront of pharmacy whilst retaining the best traits from our decades of local community pharmacy experience. As an independent pharmacy, you will be an integral part of the day to day running as you gain full insight into the managerial and commercial side of a busy pharmacy.
This unique combination of experiences will put you in excellent stead for your future career and makes Fairlee Pharmacy the ideal place to carry out your pre-registration training.
You will be expected to show the same level of enthusiasm and care for patients as we do to become an integral part of the local community. You will also strive to deliver the highest levels of accuracy whist contributing to the overall operation of the pharmacy and excelling in your studies.
We will provide an enhanced year of experience and development covering all of the important topics to help you gain registration and make sure that you are equipped with the skills and mindset to succeed as a pharmacist and a professional.
You will also benefit from 4-weeks paid holiday as well as staff discount of up to 20%.
Our Pre-Registration Programme entails:
- Fully funded leading NPA pre-registration programme and training days to meet the GPhC competencies. This structured programme includes:
- Training days
- Webinar Classes
- On-line training resources
- Mock Exams
- A dedicated tutor with 10 years of experiences in all facets of community pharmacy (in both independents and chains) to support you through your training and give you the tools that you will need to achieve your career goals
- A thorough Pharmacy management and retail experience
- Seeing how long term partnerships are built with other medical professionals. We work closely with GPs, Nurses and a care home. Our Pharmacist is the leader of the local PCN (Primary Care Network) group, so you will gain unique experience of how we manage and support a whole group of pharmacists
- Training events from pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in a multitude of services and clinical areas throughout Community pharmacy
- Potential qualified pharmacist position
- 12-month placement with full time hours
- Competitive salary
Candidates must possess the following:
- A degree in Pharmacy MPharm – You must have a pharmacy degree in order to apply for this position as it is post degree training
- An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer service
- A high standard of English and communication skills
- A good level of maths
The right to work in the UK
- Able to comply and fully understand the importance of customer confidentiality
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask
- Growth mindset, adaptability, flexibility and a positive attitude as a team player
If you are interested, please contact Viraj on email@example.com
We are looking to interview and trial applicants immediately, please respond by email and curriculum vitae in the first instance.
The job description can be viewed in full here.