Great patient-centred care is at the heart of everything we do and as a Pharmacy Dispenser you’ll be part of helping patients feel good. It’s everything from the clear advice and care you offer them, to the wide ranges of dispensing services we provide as an independent pharmacy.
To provide amazing patient care as a Pharmacy Dispenser you will work across the healthcare counter and the dispensary to where the patients’ needs you most. This is a great opportunity to develop your Pharmacy career and make a difference to the lives of our patients.
What you’ll be doing day to day
It’s all about providing health advice through focussed conversations with our patients, whilst giving clear and accurate answers.
Your duties will include –
- Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave your pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs
- Delivering the technical aspects of the dispensary whilst ensuring the safe supply of medicines e.g. ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing, completing dosette/MDS trays, endorsing and collection of prescriptions
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice
- Seeking opportunities to engage with GPs and practice teams to promote services and items
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensuring dispensing losses are minimised
What you’ll need to have
We’re offering you an exciting career opportunity and a chance to continue your professional journey. You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Dispenser to join us.
To work within our dispensary, you also need to have completed a Medicines Counter Assistant (NVQ2) qualification or equivalent. However, if you have not previously completed this, we’ll support your development to complete training within 3-6 months of joining us.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Ankit via email.