Grove Park Pharmacy – London
Archived on 29 February 2020 – this content has expired.
344 Baring Road,
Pharmacy Manager is required for a busy pharmacy situated just opposite the main line train station – Grove Park, London. The main duty is to manage the pharmacy and ensure minimum standards are met on a daily basis. The job holder will be responsible for the supervision and training of other pharmacy staff and will undertake activities that support the strategic objectives to maximise the profit and potential of the business. Tier 2 applicants are welcome.
- Manage a full range of NHS commissioned and private services including MUR, NMS, Flu and Travel vaccinations, CPCS, Stop Smoking service, Needle Exchange Programme, Private PGDs, Vitamin D Provision and EHC provision via PGD
- Full support and training will be provided to assist career development
- Candidate must be a Pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Previous experience in Community Pharmacy and management are desirable but not essential, we will support you in your development
- Preferably travel clinic-trained.
- Starting 4 weeks holidays and bank holidays
- Job Type: Full-time – 5 days a week
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Pharmacy Manager required. Application closing date 29/02/2020.