Grove Park Pharmacy – London
Archived on 29 February 2020 – this content has expired.
344 Baring Road,
Part time pharmacist is required for a pharmacy situated just opposite the main line train station – Grove Park, London. The main duty is to manage the pharmacy and ensure minimum standards are met on a daily basis. The job holder will undertake activities that support the strategic objectives to maximise the profit and potential of the business.
- Manage a full range of NHS commisioned and private services including MUR, NMS, Flu and Travel vaccinations, CPCS, Stop Smoking service, Needle Exchange Programme, Private PGDs, Vitamin D Provision and EHC provision via PGD
- Full support and training will be provided to assist career development
- Candidate must be a Pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Previous experience in Community Pharmacy is desirable but not essential, we will support you in your development
- Preferably travel clinic-trained
- Job Type: Part time (9am-12noon Monday to Friday)
- Salary: negotiable depending on experience
Part-time Pharmacist required. Application closing date 29/02/2020.