Guildhall Pharmacy – Folkestone
Archived on 31 March 2019 – this content has expired.
110 Guildhall Street
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy, who is committed to the development of new services and is customer orientated.
Opportunity to train as Independent Prescriber & Travel health pharmacist.
Previous management experience preferable but not necessary.
Excellent staff support including ACT, attractive salary package plus bonus. Accommodation can be arranged.
Hours of work, 9.00AM-6.30PM Full Time Permanent, Monday – Friday/Saturday(9.00am-1.00pm)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pharmacist Qualified and registered with the GPhc.
• MUR/NMS trained
• NHS Flu Jabs trained
• Self Motivated with the Ability to Organise and Manage
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focused & friendly
• Opportunities to train as a prescribing pharmacist
Salary & Benefits
• £40,000 – £ 45,0000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
• Salary Reviewed as with Training and Qualifications Progression
• 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy or to develop a new career with the potential to move into a managerial role with the possibility to train as a prescribing pharmacist.
Pharmacist Manager required. Application closing date 31/03/2019.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: email@example.com