Hilltops Pharmacy – Great Holm
Archived on 31 December 2021 – this content has expired.
Hilltops Pharmacy is a family run health centre pharmacy in the lovely community of Great Holm in Milton Keynes.
As a Pharmacist Manager, you will be providing excellent customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s looking after our customers and patients, listening to them and giving expert advice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients
- Setting the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy looks and feels like from an operational perspective by working in partnership with your pharmacy technician
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through care conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice throughout
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy actively supporting the development, education & training of colleagues
- Work to deliver professional services personally and through the pharmacy team
- As a pharmacist, you must be registered with the relevant pharmacy regulator, GPhC
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Be commercially astute, understand the growth and development of the healthcare industry
- Role model first class communication skills, where you will hold excellent face to face interactions with all types of customers and patients
- Thrive in a team-centered approach with strong collaborative working
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development, completing all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training
- Be digitally savvy and comfortable with navigating and embracing new technology
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a patient-centered approach to pharmacy
- Works well in a team environment
- Is hardworking and conscientious
- Has good communication skills
- Works well with other professionals
- Is keen to look at new ideas and services
In turn we offer:
- A very competitive hourly rate
- The opportunity to become part of our family based team
- Work in a busy and rewarding community pharmacy
- Staff discount
Pharmacist Manager required. Application closing date 31/12/2021.