Ixworth Pharmacy – Bury St Edmunds
Archived on 30 June 2019 – this content has expired.
Peddars Close Ixworth
Bury St Edmunds
Ixworth Pharmacy is seeking a passionate and customer focused pharmacist to join our hybrid Pharmacy & Dispensary. We are located within a GP surgery with a state of the art dispensing robot. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great healthcare brand and to work in partnership with the NHS, whilst working alongside established and experienced multi-disciplinary healthcare teams.
Your role will involve:
• The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
• Managing professional services and building customer loyalty
• Essential services such as dispensing & checking prescription medicines
• Providing outstanding clinical services such as MURs and NMS
• Training, coaching and inspiring the pharmacy team
• Identifying areas where we can improve our services
A pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist is essential. A prescribing qualification is desirable but not essential and newly qualified pharmacists are also encouraged to apply.
Working hours: 28.5 hours – 37.5 hours (Monday – Saturday). Pharmacy opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm.
5 weeks holiday entitlement including public holidays
Payment of Professional Indemnity insurance & GPhC fees
20% staff discount
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/06/2019.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: email@example.com