Jubilee Pharmacy – Wednesbury
Archived on 31 October 2019 – this content has expired.
2 Upper Russell Street,
Technician, Accuracy Checking Technician
Accuracy Checking Technician
Your main responsibilities as Accuracy Checking Technician will be assist the Pharmacist in managing the day to day running of the dispensary, managing stock levels and assist managing customers with their needs to make sure service levels are kept to their highest level and customer satisfaction remains is satisfactory. A key part of your role will be to check dispensed prescriptions that have passed the clinical check and are ready to be handed out to patients thus releasing time for the Pharmacist to focus on other tasks and pharmacy services.
- Pharmacy ACT qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- A team player
- Excellent Accuracy & Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadline
- Perform under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work load
Accuracy Checking Technician required. Application closing date 31/10/2019.