We are seeking a dynamic, pro-active pharmacist who must be willing to embrace the concept of delivery of Extended Pharmacy Services such as Medicines Management, Medicines Use Review, Smoking Cessation, Minor Ailments Service etc. and other pharmacy initiatives within the local community. The position involves day off cover, working as a second pharmacist and a remit to explore and develop additional services within our pharmacies in Dunloy and Rasharkin. This will involve opportunities to work with community groups and businesses in the wider community. Continued career development is encouraged and supported.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated pharmacist and the successful candidate will require:
- Qualification as a registered pharmacist
- A motivation to provide excellent care to our patients
- An ability to integrate within our pharmacy teams and to facilitate best practice between both pharmacies
- A desire to explore and develop cost effective additional services for the benefit of our patients
- A commitment to assist with the training programme for our pharmacy support staff
This position will include Saturday work. The post is for 5 days per week (40 hours) and is anticipated to be for a duration of one year from the beginning of December 2019 to cover maternity leave. The position will involve working in both our pharmacies in Rasharkin and Dunloy. We will consider two part time appointments to cover the same hours.
Both pharmacies have excellent pharmacy and administrative support staff. Kennedy’s Pharmacy is the current Northern Ireland Pharmacy of the Year. For further information or to request an application form, please contact Patrick Kennedy on 028 295 71124.
Completed application forms and/or current c.v. should be returned before 5.00pm on Friday 4th October 2019