(Full Time or we will consider a job share for two suitable candidates)
We are seeking a dynamic, pro-active pharmacist who must be willing to embrace the concept of delivery of Extended Pharmacy Services such as Medicines Management, Medicines Use Review, Smoking Cessation, Minor Ailments Service etc and other pharmacy initiatives within the local community. The position involves day off cover, working as a second pharmacist and a remit to explore and develop additional services within our pharmacies in Dunloy and Rasharkin. This will involve opportunities to work with community groups and businesses in the wider community. Continued career development is encouraged and supported.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated pharmacist and the successful candidate will require;
– Qualification as a pharmacist
– A motivation to provide excellent care to our patients
– An ability to integrate within our pharmacy teams and to facilitate best practice between both pharmacies
– A desire to explore and develop cost effective additional services for the benefit of our patients
– A commitment to co-ordinate the training programme for our pharmacy support staff
This position will include Saturday work.
Both pharmacies have excellent pharmacy and administrative support staff. For further information, please contact Patrick Kennedy on 028 295 71124.
Please email Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form. Completed application forms and accompanying c.v. should be returned to the address below before 5.00pm on Friday 21st December 2018.