East of England, East Midlands, London, Northern Ireland, North East, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire & The Humber
2018-2019 Pre-reg intake
If you have received your ORIEL offer and are not pleased with it or are still looking for a pre-registration place for July 2018 start, Knights pharmacy still have positions available in Birmingham, Worcestershire, Dudley, Northampton, Nottingham, Leeds, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and more.
A great experience, great results and a great future. That’s what you’ll achieve spending your pre-registration year with us. With consistently high pass rates in the pre-registration assessments, success as at your fingertips.
We’re a community pharmacy first and foremost and our customer service ratings lead the industry. We have branches located right in the heart of the community, offering you pre-registration opportunities across the UK.
Aligned with the GPhC, our Pre-registration Programme is designed to give you the perfect foundation, providing you with the training and support needed to develop you into a commercially focused, responsible pharmacist.
With support from your tutor, branch colleagues as well as program coordinator, you’ll have access to the right people to help you achieve and succeed.
And that’s just the beginning. We’re investing in you and your future. So, if you’re keen to play a vital role in the community and share our ambition for commercial success, apply for a place on our pre-registration Programme.
To apply, you must meet these requirements:
- 4th year MPharm student or have gained your degree
- Preferably, have retail community pharmacy work experience in the UK. This can be a part time role or a placement, paid or voluntary experience and does not have to be with our business, but must be community based
- Held a position of responsibility at university or have taken on extra roles to build skills and experience, for example voluntary work
- Willing to work as part of a team and carry out a range of duties as required for the Pre-registration Programme
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and a desire to learn more about how a community pharmacy business operates
How to apply?
If you have any questions about our pre-registration programme please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our careers/pre-registration candidates on the website to apply.