Lyng Pharmacy – West Bromwich
Archived on 14 June 2021 – this content has expired.
1 Lyng Lane,
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2021/22
Lyng Pharmacy have two pre-registration pharmacist positions for July 2021/22 to work in a fast paced and multi service driven community pharmacy. Full support and a dedicated tutor will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pre-registration student that has initiative and genuine desire to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy and professionalism, within our environment and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team. We are looking for a candidate who is keen to expand their skills and knowledge in a diverse pharmacy, forging a solid base for an exceptional career.
A comprehensive training programme will be provided consisting of:
- A dedicated and experienced tutor with an 100% pass rate
- Off-site training days with an external training provider
- Full support from Manager, Technician and Healthcare staff Team
- Experience in all aspects of Community Pharmacy and optional GP placements
- A full range of Advanced, Enhanced and Private service training
- Potential employment as qualified pharmacist position with competitive salary
- 12-month placement (40 hours per week) full time
Candidates must possess the following:
- An MPharm degree to be eligible for this position
- An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer service with keen knowledge to develop further
- A high standard of English, maths and communication skills
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitasking skills essential
- Able to build relationships with partners (GP surgeries, Nurses, Practice Mangers, Methadone Clinics)
This is a great opportunity for the a to build their existing career and train in our pharmacy with the potential to work as a Pharmacist after qualification.
If you are interested in becoming a pharmacist with an enhanced skill set and great customer focus, providing an array of quality pharmacy services to make a difference, then email us now as we would like to hear from you, so and send us your CV along with a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements of the job. We look forward to hearing from you.
- 4 Weeks Holiday – we can be flexible in allowing a provision of over three weeks together before exam if needed
- Company discount scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Bursary towards training expenses
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 14/06/2021.