We are looking for Pre-Registration pharmacist to start in July 2019 at Masters Pharmacy.
We provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in developing the clinical & pharmacy practice knowledge, people skills & leadership requirements to become a fantastic pharmacist. You will have a dedicated tutor, a leadership coach and a great team to support you.
We will enrol you to our external training course which includes extensive course materials, 9 study days and mock exam practice. We guarantee weekly study time and monthly reviews all within the 40-hour week.
Our pharmacy is a very modern pharmacy in South East London, we provide all the core services and an exceptional range of extra services including, Flu Jabs, Travel Vaccinations & Blood pressure monitoring. The pharmacy has GP practices very close by who will support with some GP clinic & IP Pharmacists shadowing days..
• To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products including controlled drugs and appliances, ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness.
• Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication.
• Counsel and advise patients appropriately under supervision.
• Works within legal, ethical and governance framework keeping abreast of current changes.
• Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
• To participate in the training programme as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council and prepare for the pre-registration examination.
• To be responsible for self directed learning to support the collection of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence and participate in appraisals with the pre-registration tutor as per company guidance and GPhC programme compliance.
• To develop knowledge and skills within each competency areas as mapped to GPhC performance standards.
• Maintain confidentiality of company policies and figure statistics. Ensure all prescriptions are fully and accurately endorsed.
• Complete all NHS/Area teams paperwork requirements accurately on time Attend and/or complete all courses/ meetings as required by the company, e.g. annual conference or area meetings.
• This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Manager.
4 Weeks Holiday plus bank holiday.
PCT Training / Other Evening meetings.
Accredited Pre-Registration Training Course.