Masters Pharmacy – Blackheath
Archived on 31 January 2020 – this content has expired.
176- Shooters Hill Road
Masters Pharmacy, London SE3 8RP
Customer care is at the heart of everything we do!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Pharmacy Dispenser. You will be friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service and undertake dispensary activity.
Responsibilities will include:
• Carry out all dispensing activities under the supervision of a pharmacist
• Comply with all relevant company SOP’s, Information Governance, policies and procedures
• Develop positive working relationships with healthcare professionals
• To assist in the sale of medicines and other merchandise
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the branch
• Complete all records required when supplying medicines
• Complete date checking and cleaning in accordance with company SOP’s and ensure that adequate records are maintained
• Have due regard for health and safety for both yourself, colleagues and customers
• Effectively manage pharmaceutical/OTC stock and equipment
• Receive, store, maintain and issue stock in accordance with Company SOP’s
• To undertake any additional duties requested by the Pharmacist/ Manager to meet short-term requirements
Ideally you will have a NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services or accredited equivalent course
Pharmacy Dispenser candidate required. Application closing date 31/01/2020.