Masters Pharmacy – London
Archived on 30 April 2021 – this content has expired.
176 Shooters Hill Road,
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2021/22
We are looking for Pre-Registration pharmacists to start in July 2021 at our two branches Masters Pharmacy and Charlton Pharmacy.
We provide a comprehensive training programme to support you in developing the clinical & pharmacy practice knowledge, people skills & leadership requirements to become a fantastic pharmacist. You will have a dedicated tutor, a leadership coach and a great team to support you.
We will enrol you on to an external course which includes extensive course materials, 9 study days and mock exam practice. We guarantee weekly study time and monthly reviews all within the 40-hour week.
Our pharmacy is a very modern pharmacy in South East London, we provide all the core services and an exceptional range of extra services including, Flu Jabs, Travel Vaccinations & Blood pressure monitoring. The pharmacy has GP practices very close by who will support with some GP clinic & IP Pharmacists shadowing days..
- To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products including controlled drugs and appliances, ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness
- Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication
- Counsel and advise patients appropriately under supervision
- Works within legal, ethical and governance framework keeping abreast of current changes
- Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist
- To participate in the training programme as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council and prepare for the pre-registration examination
- To be responsible for self directed learning to support the collection of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence and participate in appraisals with the pre-registration tutor as per company guidance and GPhC programme compliance
- To develop knowledge and skills within each competency areas as mapped to GPhC performance standards
- Maintain confidentiality of company policies and figure statistics. Ensure all prescriptions are fully and accurately endorsed
- Complete all NHS/Area teams paperwork requirements accurately on time Attend and/or complete all courses/ meetings as required by the company, e.g. annual conference or area meetings
- This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this post. The post holder may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Manager
- 4 Weeks Holiday plus bank holiday
- PCT Training / Other Evening meetings
- Accredited Pre-Registration Training Course
- Staff Discount
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/04/2021.