Full time dispensing assistant position available in busy community pharmacy.
* Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
* Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
* Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
* Organises medications for pharmacist to check by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities and gathering stock.
* Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, organisation, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analysing Information , Informing Others