Millennium / Peace Pharmacy – Lambeth
68-70 Brixton Road
Millennium/Peace Pharmacy are independent community pharmacies located in South London. There are a few opportunities/vacancies to train with some of our branches as a Pre-Registration Pharmacist.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To develop good management practice through compliance with company systems and procedures, effective use of resources, following Pharmacy Manager/tutor’s instruction and guidance.
• To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness.
• To counsel and advise patients appropriately under supervision.
• Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
• To participate in the training programme as required by the GPhC and to prepare for the pre-registration examination.
• To attend study days and complete pre and post study assignments organised by ProPharmace (External Training)
• To develop knowledge and skills within each competency areas as mapped to GPhC performance standards.
• To plan own workload and study time to develop organizational skills and support the provision of a timely pharmaceutical service.
• To participate in Audit as instructed by the pre-registration manager/tutor to comply with the requirements of the GPhC training programme
• To communicate and liaise effectively with other members of the healthcare professions and build relationships with external organizations such as GP surgeries and PCT’s.
• Respect confidentiality of information concerning customers and staff in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• Maintain confidentiality of company policies and figure statistics
Pre-registration Pharmacists required.
Application closing date: 29/07/2016.