Monklands Pharmacy – Airdrie
Archived on 17 July 2020 – this content has expired.
108-112 Deedes St,
Dispenser / Technician
As a Pharmacy Dispenser, you will be required have at least two years Pharmacy Experience in either Community or Hospital Pharmacy and hold an NC Pharmacy, NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification . You should possess the necessary skills to lead in our dispensing activities and work with our teams to accurately dispense customer prescriptions whilst meeting regulatory and company standards.
Be prepared to go the extra mile to build customer / patient trust and continually provide the best customer service which is caring, informative, reassuring and pleasant.
Your duties will include:
- Labeling, dispensing, and ordering prescriptions and endorsing forms electronically via PMR in preparation for the pharmacist to check
- Complying with all standard operating procedures , legal and professional requirements within Danatec Ltd
- Responsibility for legal, safe and ethical conduct and decision – making in the pharmacy
- Adapting conversations with every customer to provide and informative , personal service, supporting and inspiring other team members to do the same
- Delivering efficient dispensary workflow and operations whilst minimizing dispensing losses
- Checking incoming goods, stocking shelves, counting, rotating and replenishing stock
Dispenser required. Application closing date 17/07/2020.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org