Previous pharmacy experience is preferred but not essential as training will be provided to the right applicant. You must be enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
Main duties include:
1. Assisting in the sale of over the counter medicinal and non-medicinal products
2. Complete prescription receipt and collection
3. Delivery of medication to patient homes
4. Liaising with customers in all areas of sales, including specialised products providing a highly personalised approach.
5. Managing stock levels, replenishing and cleaning sales areas.
6. Receive and store incoming supplies, verify quantities against orders and inform supervisor of stock needs and shortages.
7. Processing payments of various kinds, using the till, including handling of credit/debit cards, cheques and accounts.
8. Assisting in the reconciliation of the till at the end of each shift/or following day if requested to do so by the manager.
9. Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
10. Maintaining awareness of market trends and advertising, updating sales display areas.
11. Dealing with sales as and when required, serve customers showing high standards of customer care at all times, providing a helpful and friendly service.
12. To maintain a clean and tidy working environment.
13. To complete compulsory training as required.
14. To carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the role.
Job Type: Full-time