Murray Miller Pharmacy – Southend-On-Sea
Archived on 31 July 2020 – this content has expired.
Murray Miller Pharmacy,
526 Sutton Road,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2020/21
- A one year fixed term contract to meet the requirements of the General Pharmaceutical Council in order to register as a pharmacist
- The programme enables the trainee to gain appropriate training and experience in the provision of community pharmacy pharmaceutical services to become a fully qualified independent working Pharmacist
- To demonstrate competence in the Performance Standards identified by the General Pharmaceutical Council. To prepare for and undertake the GPhC registration examination
- To use knowledge gained from the MPharm/MSc degree and apply this to pharmacy practice within the framework of legal rules, guidelines and SOPs
- To contribute to the provision and development of an efficient pharmaceutical service. Duties and responsibilities will increase through the year in line with demonstrated competence, aiming to work at the level of a post registration pharmacist before registration
Full job description can be viewed here.
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/07/2020.