My Pharmacy Ltd T/A Shelly’s – North Kensington
Archived on 11 March 2018 – this content has expired.
10 North Pole Road
Medicine Counter Assistant
We are looking a someone who has worked in healthcare (ideally, but not limited to, pharmacy), and is willing to be part of our support staff. Roles and responsibilities will include:
– Management of medicines and retail stock by receiving and putting away deliveries from various suppliers, and organizing the stock before displaying/storing it.
– Maintenance of the stock area (in the dispensary and storage areas).
– Assisting with preparing of MDS (dossette boxes), and being able to take over this role in the absence of the lead dispenser.
– Dispensing all variety of prescriptions ready for checking.
– Answering the telephone, and greeting patients/customers as they first come into the pharmacy, dealing with queries appropriately, referring to the pharmacist when necessary.
– Covering the medicines counter, and asking the right questions before selling P/GSL medicines, and knowing when to refer to the pharmacist.
– Support the pharmacist on duty during busy periods.
– Perform other ad-hoc tasks when required to support the needs of the team.
– Full/part time roles available (minimum of 24 hours).
Where no previous experience is available, training can be provided (alongside the completion of the relevant NPA course).
– 20% staff discount
– NPA training provided when the team member would like to progress
– Training to provide services (where applicable)
– Flexible working (depending on the needs of the business)
TBC depending on experience
Medicine Counter Assistant required. Application closing date 11/03/2018.