N.R.Patel Chemis – Palmers Green
Archived on 8 July 2019 – this content has expired.
153 Bowes Road
Medicine Counter Assistant, Healthcare Assistant
Medicines Counter Assistant
It is essential you have a friendly personality and excellent communication skills.
Your role will involve:
• Communicating with patients regarding prescriptions and over the counter queries
• Delivering exceptional customer service to patients and customers
• Training and providing advice on over the counter medicines, vitamins, skincare etc.
• Assisting with counter sales and following SOPs
• Operating a till and handling cash
• Ensuring patients receive a friendly and attentive service
• Taking in and giving out prescriptions
• Ensuring standards and presentation is maintained at all times
• Stock management – including ordering and checking goods and following up on stock or customer queries
• Answering the phone and taking messages
• Previous experience of working within a Pharmacy with Medicines Counter Assistant Course qualification (required)
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Proactive, hands on, organised and motivated
• Reliable, compassionate and presentable
• Progressive attitude and ability to learn
• Well-spoken, good command of English and other language (preferred)
• CPD (required)
• Secondary education (required)
• IT skills (required)
• Driving License (Preferred)
Hours: Full-time / Part-time
£ negotiable according to experience and performance driven
Medicine Counter Assistant/Healthcare Assistant candidate required. Application closing date 08/07/2019.