Naat Healthcare Ltd – Sheffield
T/A Sheffield Late Night Pharmacy
277 fulwood road,
|Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist in the operations and dispensing of prescriptions and the supply of pharmaceutical products including controlled drugs and appliances ensuring safety and clinical appropriateness.
• Responds to symptoms and recommends appropriate OTC medication.
• Counsel and advice patients appropriately under supervision.
• Works within legal, ethical and governance framework keeping abreast of current changes.
• Develop good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
• To participate in the training programme as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council and prepare for the pre-registration examination.
• To be responsible for self directed learning to support the collection of a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate competence and participate in appraisals with the pre-registration tutor as per company guidance and GPhC programme compliance.
• To attend study days and complete pre and post study assignments organised by NPA
• To develop knowledge and skills within each competency areas as mapped to GPhC performance standards.
• To plan own workload and study time to develop organizational skills and support the provision of a timely pharmaceutical service.
• To participate in Audit as instructed by the pre-registration tutor to comply with the requirements of the GPhC training programme
• To communicate and liaise effectively with other members of the healthcare professions and build relationships with external organizations such as GP surgeries and area teams
• Ensure that the branch is open for trading and dispensing of prescriptions during the registered opening hours.
• Respect confidentiality of information concerning customers and staff in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
• Maintain confidentiality of company policies and figure statistics.
• Ensure all prescriptions are fully and accurately endorsed.
• Complete all NHS/Area teams paperwork requirements accurately on time
• Deal with customer complaints promptly and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
Pre-registartion pharmacist vacancy available. Application closing date: 05/02/2017