New Cross Pharmacy – Amersham Vale
Archived on 30 September 2017 – this content has expired.
Waldron Health Centre
Pharmacist, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Dispensers
Pharmacist / Manager
We are recruiting for a Pharmacist/Dispensary Manager for a busy health centre Pharmacy.
The successful candidate will:
1) Be a registered Pharmacist with the GPhC (preferably for 3+ years)
2) Have demonstrable experience managing and developing a team & business
3) Already undertaken/willing to undertake Leadership training.
4) Proven track record for outstanding provision of Pharmacy services such as: MUR, NMS, Seasonal Flu, Travel Clinic, private PGD’s.
5) Manage the business with a view to outstanding performance for GPhC / NHS compliance inspection
6) Cost control of various departments, including payroll.
7) Managing & planning recruitment, rota and holidays of the team to ensure business continuity.
8) Keyholding duties
Please submit application with the following information. If this information is not provided, your application may not be considered:
1) Current CV
2) Details of current employment, hours worked, and current salary.
3) Salary expectations
4) A covering letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate (Max 300 words)
5) Notice period to current employer (if applicable)
6) Any planned holidays over the next 6 months.
Please get your applications in early, as interviews may start before the application end-date.
Excellent salary & Benefits
Structured development and training opportunities
Pharmacist/Dispensary Manager required. Application closing date 30/09/2017.