New Park Pharmacy – London
85 New Park Road,
Technician, Pharmacy Dispensers
Customer care is at the heart of everything we do!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all dispensing activities under the supervision of a Pharmacist
- Good verbal communication skills with patients and health care professionals providing clear and understandable information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comply with all relevant company SOP’s, Information Governance, policies and procedures
- Develop positive working relationships with healthcare professionals
- Using initiative and paying attention to detail
- Patience in dealing with a busy environment and remaining calm
- Active listening skills
- Experience with Care homes and Dossette boxes would be preferred
- To assist in the sale of OTC medicines and other merchandise
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the branch
- Complete all records required when supplying medicines
- Complete date checking and cleaning
- The ability to work well with others and have due regard for health and safety for both yourself, colleagues and customers
- To undertake any additional duties requested by the Pharmacist/ Manager to meet short-term requirements
All applicants must have an NVQ2 in Pharmacy Services or accredited equivalent course.
Required to start IMMEDIATELY
Job Type: Full-time
Pharmacy – 2 years (Preferred)
Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician required. Application closing date 30/06/2021.