Noor Pharmacy – Birmingham
Archived on 30 September 2020 – this content has expired.
Noor Pharmacy is an independent community pharmacy in Birmingham, established in 1986. It has been since providing pharmacy services to the local community in Edgbaston/Ladywood area. The pharmacy operates next to the health centre, providing a range of services including anticoagulation monitoring service, in close co-operation with the local medical practice, and maintains close links with local residents.
The appointed person will integrate into a progressive team, with members of the team supporting each other, delivering professional pharmacy services individually to patients/clients. The position offers a wide range of experiences, providing varied opportunities for professional development and acquiring new skills while building on existing skill base. The objective is to provide quality pharmacy services efficiently and safely.
- Salary is dependent on experience and responsibilities undertaken
- Opportunities & support are available for professional development and further training
- 4 weeks paid annual leave per year is provided
- GPhC registration fee is paid
- The company operates auto-enrolment pension scheme
For further details contact Noordin Ladha on 0121 454 5118
Pharmacy Technician required. Application closing date 30/09/2020.