Nu-Ways Pharmacy – Ruislip
292 West End Road,
2021 - 2022 Pre-reg intake
Nu-Ways Pharmacy, based in Ruislip, HA4, North-West London (near Harrow) are looking for a Pre-Registration Pharmacist.
Our pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Usage Reviews, Stop Smoking Programmes, Discharge Medicines Service, Community Pharmacy Consultation Scheme & Blood Pressure Checks.
All pre-reg students that have trained with us so far are qualified, practising pharmacists.
You may be able to work as a Saturday staff from April 2021 which will give you an opportunity to work with the current pre-reg (suitable for the final year student).
Total package worth over £20,000 p.a.
- Reimbursement of pre-registration fees and exam fees
- RPS membership
- 4 weeks paid holiday, plus statutory holidays
- Proactive, experienced tutor, offering excellent training in all aspects of pharmacy practice
- In-house 52 week training programme
- Off-site training days with external provider (once a month)
- Everyday study time: one hour dedicated study time (we have a built in study room with a desk and internet)
2021/22 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 30/09/2021.
Send your CV and/or cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org