Oakley Pharmacy – Dovercourt
Archived on 31 January 2019 – this content has expired.
10 Oakley Road
Technician, Dispensing Assistant
Qualified Dispensing Assistant/Technician
Are you a qualified Dispenser/Technician looking for a fresh challenge? We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our growing Pharmacy with an immediate start.
Role & Responsibilities;
1. Delivering NHS services to patients (i.e. smoking cessation)
2. Assisting the pharmacist as required
3. Liaising with patients, GP surgeries, nurses etc.
4. Preparation of blister packs/dosette boxes (including care homes)
Your Skills and Experience;
1. Minimum qualification – NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services (or equivalent)
2. Highly professional face-to-face and telephone manner
3. Building relationships with customers, patients and healthcare professionals
*Full-time or part time considered
*Competitive rate of pay
*IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
To apply, please submit your CV via email to email@example.com marked for the attention of Ivy Tuffour.
Qualified Dispensing Assistant/Technician required. Application closing date 31/01/2019.