Odedra Chemist – Peterborough
Archived on 31 March 2020 – this content has expired.
UK, East of England
Technician, Pharmacy Dispensers
We are looking to recruit a Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician for a Family run Community Pharmacy based in Peterborough. The successful applicant should have a pleasant helpful manner with a positive attitude and be quick learner and team-player. Previous pharmacy experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Hours of work can be between between 8.30m to 6.15pm depending on schedule. No weekends.
This is a flexible position and will initially be part time hours with the opportunity to increase to full time hours as experience grows.
Salary dependent on previous experience.
Please submit a CV or details of previous experience with full contact details.
- Preferable NVQ2/NVQ3 Level or previous experience. Full training will be given
- Able to demonstrate self-motivation & initiative
- Good interpersonal skills/telephone manners
- Ability to prioritise work load and work to deadlines
- Good English both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Quick learner & highly motivated
- Able to work well in a team
- Very good pay
- Workplace pension
- Great work environment & team
- Training as & when required
Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician required. Application closing date 31/03/2020.