Orchards Pharmacy – Haywards Heath
Archived on 30 November 2021 – this content has expired.
18 THE ORCHARDS Shopping Centre,
Pharmacy Dispensers, Dispensing Assistant
Negotiable working hours, part or full time depending on applicants availability.
- Label, dispense and endorse prescriptions in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure safe supply to patients in an efficient and accurate manner
- Ensure the safe supply and appropriate storage of medicines
- Ordering enough medication and stock in line with company procedures to meet customer demand and date/usage checking to maximise availability and minimise waste
- Create and update patient medication records in accordance with data protection principles to ensure patient confidentiality
- Assist where necessary with the preparation of monitored dosage systems to benefit patients on multiple medication regimes
- Check endorsements and patient declarations on prescriptions and file correctly to ensure maximum payments are received with minimal losses
- Process invoices and paperwork in a timely manner following company procedures
- Undertake all necessary housekeeping duties so that dispensary and back shop areas are kept clean and tidy
- Follow till processes including sales of over the counter medication, pharmacy merchandise and collecting necessary charges
- Follow the sale of medicines protocol and use the 2WHAM questioning technique provide advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as general health and lifestyle matters
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Negotiable salary
£10-£12/hour depending on experience
Dispensing Assistant required. Application closing date 30/11/2021.