Paterson Heath & Co Ltd – London
143 Lambeth Walk
Technician, Dispensing Assistant
|We have a vacancy for a highly motivated and experienced/qualified Counter Assistant and or Dispenser/Pharmacy Technician who is able to work as a team member in our community pharmacy established since 1979.
Full Time Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm.
Applicant MUST have:
* Previous pharmacy experience.
* An excellent command of English and communication skills is essential.
* Confident in communicating with allied healthcare professionals.
* Deliver a high standard of healthcare and advice either face to face or by telephone.
* Participate in the delivery of pharmacy services: Heath Checks; Minor Ailment Service; Smoking Cessation; Flu Vaccinations, etc.
Daily duties include:
* checking and putting away stock for both dispensary and OTC
* collection of prescriptions from surgeries
* delivery to patients locally
* maintaining a clean pharmacy
* placing orders
* stock control
Applicant willing to learn and participate in Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
According to Experience
DIspenesing Assistant/Tecnician vacancy available. Application closing date: 28/02/2017