We have a vacancy for a pre-registration student from late July2016 for a 12-month placement. It is based at Phoenix Pharmacy Wolverhampton.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pre –registration student that has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy within our environment, and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team.
Full support and training will be given during this placement.
Your main duties will include
• Maintain an accurate, efficient and professional dispensing experience for all our customers
• Meet the agreed standard operating procedures and report all dispensing errors.
• Support the onsite pharmacist in achieving excellence in our customer experience and meeting legal requirements.
• Ensure all prescriptions are legal, accurate and without any errors or forgeries.
• Registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
• An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience
• A high standard of English and communication skills
• A good level of maths
• Able to comply and fully understand the importance of customer confidentiality
• Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask
• Able to build relationships with partners (GP surgeries, care/nursing homes etc)
• A willingness to learn new skills
Please send us your CV, including a cover letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of the job. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org