PillTime is one of the fastest growing pharmacies in the UK and with ambitions to become a household name. We use state of the art robotics, artificial intelligence and a dedicated team to provide medication in easy to use pouches to improve adherence, increase peace of mind.
You will experience excitement of a business at the forefront of changing the way that pharmacies in the UK operate.
- Become the Superintendent pharmacist of a face paced, dynamic business with strong growth ambitions
- Be a key member of the senior management team to develop and sustain a culture and practice of continuous improvement and development
- To work with the CEO to:
- deliver a “Gold Standard” pharmacy for our patients and be at the forefront of new technology and opportunities
- to grow the business through development of existing and new market opportunities (examples include – vitamins, OTC, NMS)
- To maintain compliance with all applicable pharmacy laws, regulations and standards.
Experience & Requirements:
- Registered pharmacist with the GPhC with no adverse Fitness to Practice record
- Expert knowledge of pharmacy regulations and laws governing the use of medicines
- Ability to work as a key member of a leadership team
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and to encourage and support others to achieve their objectives
- Results oriented, highly organised and driven to succeed
- Thrives change and to be at the forefront of the industry
Full job description can be viewed here.