Puri Pharmacy – Southall
London, South East
2019-2020 Pre-reg Intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2019/20
We are an independent pharmacy that has been established within the local community for over 35 years. We currently provide all Essential Services, Advance Services, and the following Enhanced services;
• Smoking Cessation
• Seasonal Flu Vaccinations
• Travel immunisation
• Erectile Dysfunction Service
• Emergency Hormonal Contraception
• Blood pressure monitoring
• Needle exchange
Supervised substance abuse
In addition to the above services provided, we are a Level 1 Healthy Living Pharmacy.
Puri Pharmacy Pre-registration program is designed to offer students with hands on experience in all the practicalities involved in running an independent pharmacy whilst developing their clinical knowledge.
In addition to in house training, our Pre-registration program will be supplemented by the following external training;
• Enrolment to an external training programme with study days to assist with the Pre-registration exam
• Hospital Cross sector experience
We are looking to take on a Pre-registration pharmacist that is enthusiastic to learn the fundamentals of running a community pharmacy and motivated to make the transition from student to pharmacist.
Ideal candidates should be;
• Self motivated
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a small team
• Interested in developing their clinical and business skills
• Have aspirations of managing & running a pharmacy
As a Pre-registration pharmacist, you will receive an opportunity to work with a well established pharmacy team consisting of two pharmacists and an NVQ level 3 qualified dispenser and five other members of staff. You will have full access to training materials provided by and any additional training required via an external training provider. Holiday time will be included within the contract consisting of 28 days inclusive of bank holidays.
Staff discount of 20%
20000 plus payments of external training provider
2019/20 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/07/2019.