Read & Simonstone Pharmacy – Read
Archived on 31 March 2020 – this content has expired.
90 Whalley Road,
2020 - 2021 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2020/21
- Tier 2 visa sponsorships provided
- Salary £18,500- £20800 per annum
- Small independent chain, based in Lancashire
- Outstanding preregistration exam pass rate
- The National Pharmacy Association Preregistration course provided (includes 9 external study days including mock exam)
- Specialist pharmacists facilitate the course and cover a wide range of topics which include calculations, responding to symptoms, calculations, audit, First Aid etc.
- Pre-reg tutors with over 25 years experience. Tutors are motivated, proactive, offering excellent training in all aspects of pharmacy
- In house regular tests and exams are prepared by tutors alongside the NPA course. All aspects of the pre-registration performance standards covered
- Will work alongside very experienced and efficient support staff
- Pharmacy providing all the following services: MUR, NMS, Repeat Dispensing, Chlamydia screening under PGD, Needle exchange, Supervised Methadone, EHC under PGD, Smoking cessation, NUMSAS, Domiciliary medicines management, compliance aids, Blood pressure screening, diabetes screening
- Good dispensing and OTC sales volume
- 5.6 week holidays/annum
- 30% staff discount
2020/21 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/03/2020.