Reid’s Pharmacy Ltd – St Helier
Archived on 12 January 2024 – this content has expired.
Lido Medical Centre,
Reids Pharmacy is a locally owned and managed business located across 4 branches in St. Helier Jersey. We pride ourselves on providing a personal and exceptional level of service, and strive to maintain high standards of speed and efficiency in all that we do.
This is a full-time role. The Pharmacist will be responsible for dispensing medications, providing advice to patients regarding their prescriptions, and ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Additionally, the Pharmacist will be responsible for managing and supervising pharmacy support staff, reviewing patient records, and communicating with healthcare professionals as needed.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceuticals, prescriptions, and regulations
- Ability to accurately dispense medications and provide advice to patients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and supervise pharmacy support staff
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with pharmacy software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Additional certifications or advanced degrees are a plus
- Paid sickness leave
- Paid holiday leave
- Licence to work in Jersey available to successful candidate
Highly competitive rate paid, more information upon application.
Pharmacist required. Application closing date 12/01/2024.