Roadnight Pharmacy – Sidcup
88 Station Road,
2022 - 2023 Pre-reg intake
Pre-Registration Pharmacist 2022/23
Tamrush Ltd is Group of pharmacies in the Kent area. We are looking for Pre-Registration Pharmacists for our branch at Roadnight Pharmacy, 88 Station Road, Sidcup, DA15 7DU.
We offer an established Pre Reg training programme overseen by excellent experienced tutors. We are passionate about our profession and training for future pharmacists. Our training is designed to give the perfect foundation to develop your skills and also to maximise your knowledge in clinical and managerial areas so as to become the very best all round pharmacist. We will ensure you cover all the Pre Reg GPHC performance standards.
We provide off site training days through an external provider so as to build your confidence and knowledge for the pre-registration exam. Our stores provide both local and enhanced services and the Pre Reg will be actively taking part in all these services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under supervision of the pharmacist, you will assist in all dispensary services to meet performance standards set out by GPhC
- Ordering and checking of stock levels of dispensary inventory
- Processing, dispensing and validity checking of all prescriptions among a team of dispensers
- Shadow pharmacist with OTC queries and deal with all pharmacist related queries
- Sale of OTC and P medicine (with the supervision of responsible pharmacist) as well as the counselling of patients regarding these medication through the responding to symptoms protocol and all POM medicines that require any counselling to maximise communication skills and clinical knowledge
- Look to enhance services provided by the pharmacy e.g. NRT, emergency contraceptives, Flu vaccines, MUR and NMS
- Checking and verifying the balances of the controlled drugs register on a weekly basis
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to handle work pressure with tact
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Dedication to the profession
- Fluent in English
- Empathy to patients to be able to empathise to patient’s situation
- Uphold all competencies required by GPhC
- A Degree in Pharmacy (Master’s in pharmacy)
2022/23 Pre-registration Pharmacist required. Application closing date 31/08/2022.